Ways for EU citizens to obtain UK residency

You can work in the UK on a short or long-term basis with a work visa. There are many types of worker visa

The visa you need depends upon:

  • your skills and qualifications
  • if you have a job offer and sponsorship
  • if you want to bring your family with you
  • what you’ll be doing – for example sporting, charitable or religious work

The system is complex and each type attracts a different fees, but these are the most commonly used and most useful options for EU citizens:

  • Frontier Worker Permit: if you live in another country and you want to continue accessing your UK based employment or self-employment
  • Visitors: if you wish to enter the UK for a temporary basis or to undertake short-term permitted activities
  • Students: if you want to undertake long-term study
  • Graduate route: for students transitioning in the UK to employment
  • Skilled Workers: if you want to take up long-term employment in the UK
  • Intra-company transfers: for businesses to transfer workers between locations
  • T5 Temporary Work: if you want to take up short-term employment

You can also invest money in the UK with an Investor visa

  • if you are a high net individual you can apply for an Investor immigration status that allows you to reside in the UK if you invest a minimum of £2 million pounds in certain investments
  • You can set up a business with a Start-up visa or an Innovator visa.


We always recommend what we've already tried in practice

We respect confidentiality and privacy

We guarantee privacy and non disclosure

And above all we are people like you

We are certified by MLR

Money Laundering Regulations

Professional Company liability insurance

£10 000 000

Contact us

Life success does not depend on the conditions we are in. It is down to the decisions we make. Make the right decision and contact us. Together we will find the right path for you, too.