You can apply for a Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa (T5) if you:
- want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme
- have a sponsor
- a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor
- enough money to support yourself in the UK – you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 available (unless you’re exempt)
The application fee for each person applying is £244.
The fee is the same whether you’re applying from inside or outside the UK.
Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number – your employer will give you this
- a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality
- evidence that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK, for example bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you)
- proof of your relationship with your partner or childrenif they’re applying with you
- your tuberculosis test resultsif you’re from a country where you have to take the test
- a valid ATAS certificateif your employer tells you that you need one because your job involves researching a sensitive subject at PhD level or higher
WHY WITH US?
We always recommend what we've already tried in practice
We respect confidentiality and privacy
We guarantee privacy and non disclosure
And above all we are people like you
Life success does not depend on the conditions we are in. It is down to the decisions we make. Make the right decision and contact us. Together we will find the right path for you, too.