A Frontier Worker permit lets you come to the UK to work while living elsewhere if all of the following apply:
- you’re from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein
- you live outside of the UK
- you began working in the UK by 31 December 2020
- You must usually have worked in the UK at least once every 12 months since you started working here.
Fees of a frontier worker permit in UK:
There’s no fee to apply for the permit, and you do not have to pay the immigration health surcharge. You may have to pay to submit your biometric information (photograph or fingerprints).
You can use your permit to enter the UK as a frontier worker and show your right to:
- access benefits and services, including NHS healthcare, if you meet the relevant eligibility requirements
If you have not worked in the UK by 31 December 2020 you’ll need to apply for a visa
WHY WITH US?
We always recommend what we've already tried in practice
We respect confidentiality and privacy
We guarantee privacy and non disclosure
And above all we are people like you
Life success does not depend on the conditions we are in. It is down to the decisions we make. Make the right decision and contact us. Together we will find the right path for you, too.