A Frontier Worker permit lets you come to the UK to work while living elsewhere if all of the following apply:
- you’re from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein
- you live outside of the UK
- you began working in the UK by 31 December 2020
- You must usually have worked in the UK at least once every 12 months since you started working here.
Fees of a frontier worker permit in UK:
You can use your permit to enter the UK as a frontier worker and show your right to:
- access benefits and services, including NHS healthcare, if you meet the relevant eligibility requirements